Ceramic Volumizing Iron
*** FREE MICROFIBER HAIR WRAP W/ PURCHASE OF ANY SLEEK'E HAIR TOOL***
This volumizing iron creates beautiful greater hair volume in medium to longer lengths, especially for fine/thinning hair types or layered styles. Unlike crimpers, these alternating beveled plates have been designed to create volume and texture without leaving a visible pattern on your hair.
- Ceramic Plates
- Quick 60-second heat-up
- Temperature memory settings up to 230°C / 450°F
- Power indicator light for easy viewing
- 6 ft. swivel cord
- 30min auto shut-off
1. Plug the iron into an indoor outlet (away from water) and make sure the power indicator light is on. The screen should display "OFF" indicating standby mode, which means the temperature settings are not yet turned on.
2. To enable heat, hold the power button down for 2 seconds until you see numbers on the screen start to blink. The numbers on the display will continue to rise until the iron reaches the default starting temperature of 355°F, or 180°C on some models* — make sure to check the conversion table below to make sure you are using the correct heat setting.
Recommended Temperature Settings:
|Fine, Thin or Damaged Hair||170-180°C / 320-340°F|
|Normal, Medium or Healthy Hair||
180-190°C / 340-360°F
|Thick, Coarse or Curly Hair||
190-210°C / 360-390°F
*Farenheit / Celcius Temperature Conversion
3. Adjust the temperature by pressing the "+" and "-" buttons next to the screen.
4. If you hold the power button for longer, or if the tool is left unattended for more than 4 seconds, it will automatically enter lock-mode to maintain the current temperature. In lock-mode the power indicator will display "LOC" on the screen. To unlock, quickly double-click the power button twice.
5. To power off the tool, simply hold the power button down for 2 seconds until the "OFF" screen appears.
Keep in mind: this tool has temperature memory and it will heat up to your previous settings when it is turned back on, as long as it remains plugged into the wall. If the tool gets unplugged for any reason, it will automatically reset to the default of 355°F/180°C at startup. If the tool remains untouched for 30 minutes it will automatically turn off, but we still recommend unplugging it completely once you have finished styling your hair.