- Hot tools (straighteners, curling wands) or hair extensions you bought within the past 14 days.
- Hot tools should be in great condition: working, no scratches or visible damage, unused, and in their original packaging.
- Hair extensions should be unused and unopened, in their original packaging.
What items can be returned or exchanged?
What items are not returnable?
- Hair care items.
- Opened and/or used hair extensions.
- Microfiber accessories.
- Items purchased on sale.
- Sleek'e items purchased not from sleekehair.com.
- Free items.
- Gift cards.
- Shipping fees.
Do you provide return labels?
Sleek'e doesn't provide return labels.
Is there a fee to initiate a return?
Yes, there will be a $15 processing fee to initiate your return. It will be deducted from your refund once we receive the goods.
How do I initiate a return?
- Shoot us a message at email@example.com with your name, order number, and the item you'd like to return.
- We will contact you back as soon as possible and tell what you need to do in order to get your money back.
- Pack your items carefully back to their original packaging.
- If you would like to use the same shipping box, please place the new shipping label you receive over the previous shipping label, otherwise, please use another shipping box.
I want to return a damaged or defective tool
If you bought a tool and found out it doesn't work properly, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org first. We will troubleshoot the problem with you and find a solution.
We're very sorry to hear there was an issue with your order. Please do the following so we could help you:
1. Take a picture of the packing slip, which will show that the item should have been in the package.
2) Take a picture of the items that you received.
3) Send both images to email@example.com. Remember to include your name and order number for faster processing.
I want to return a tool that is a part of a gift set or a bundle
If you're not satisfied with a tool you purchased as a part of a bundle, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to include your name and order number for a faster processing.
How do I ship a product back?
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
13012 Saticoy St, Suite #4,
North Hollywood CA 91605, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
You should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
How do I exchange a product to a different one?
Please note that only tools and hair extensions in great condition and unopened package can be exchanged.
To initiate an exchange, please contact us at email@example.com. Don't forget to include your order number, name, the item you'd like to get exchanged, and the item you want to exchange it for. Our customer service representative will come back to you as soon as possible.
How soon will I get my refund?
We will issue you a refund as soon as we receive a product back and verify it's in a perfect condition. Depending on your payment method, you will get your money back in 3 to 14 business days.